Monday 16 December 2013

Gelish Manicure

I had my first and best manicure done last week by a sweet and paitient manicurist - Kim. Eventhough I have done gelish mani several times but I feel that this is the best as it is with nail art. What I have done before was only gradient / single colours or french.

Look at this! Nice Gelish Manicure with Nail Art.
The flowers are actually stickers pasted on the gel and also decorated with some crystals and gold glitters.
I had my previous gel mani soak off at S$15. Kim is using the genuine soak off solution instead of acetone or fake solution that is why some shops can offer free soak off services.

Total Price for this set of nails: S$80
(Price include soak-off and with 20% for first appointment)


The shop is located in a neighbourhood and run solely by Kim herself. Appointment must be made which means no crowd in the shop, so better quality and service. I feel that this shop is not over commercialized yet. I encountered some other popular manicurists who needs 1 month advance appointment and even deposit!

Address:
Nail Art Gallery
Pasir Ris West Plaza #02-342 Singapore





No comments:

Post a Comment