Thursday 5 December 2013

Gamila Secret - Cleansing Bar

Finally I have started to use this "soap" 2 days ago because I am having breakouts on my back. Hope my skin condition will improve after 28 days.

Gamila Secret is made from no less than fifteen fully active wild herbs, born in a base of shea butter and six pure plant oils, including first cold pressed olive oil. The process of controlled cooking, with ingredients being added at different moments to accomplish the best result, is the real secret.

I bought the Creamy Vanilla for normal/dry skin.
As our skin is made up of various layers, it takes 28 days to renew itself completely. So we need to use Gamila Secret every day for at least four to six weeks to build up a new, healthy skin.

Although this is the creamy vanilla, too bad it does not have much fragrance. It is also quite difficult to lather and is not very foamy. Skin feels a little tight after use but I will continue to use it and hope it has good results!


I bought the Dish to store the cleansing bar well.


No comments:

Post a Comment