Monday 25 November 2013

Shop Shop Shop...

Bought some new majolica-majorca products:

New & Limited Edition


Rouge Majex (Lips)
RD412

The "lip gloss" is very glossy and bright red in colour. It can achieve the Taylor Swift red lips effect. It has no sticky feel after application. Too bad, I am not into heavy makeup so I will dap my lips with a tissue paper after applying to make my lip colour natural.


Lash Expander Edge Meister (Eyes)

This mascara is smudge resistant, water resistant. It has tiny flakes of blue gitters but it is not obvious.
It lengthens but no volume effect.


Me with the light make-up.

Ok. Thought I should try some other brands instead of the usual stuff from Laneige and SK-II. Previously I was using the Cybercolour Cleanser from Sasa. Felt that it was so-so, very neutral.
After reading up some articles on the internet, I feel that makeup cleansing is a very important step. So I decided to invest in a better cleanser. I have dry combination skin and the SA recommended this...

Anti/Oxi SKin Refining Anti Dullness Cleansing Oil


It says... Research shows that harmful pollutants can accelerate aging stress leading to dull lacklustre skin. revolutionary anti/oxi is designed to remove external pollutants and nurture refined, beautiful skin.

With the miracle purifying power of new moringa extract, anti/oxi is the first step to beautiful skin and the ultimate solution to ward off environmental stress that can lead to premature aging.
Anti/oxi remove the dullness for a clear, glowing complexion and skin that is beautifully refined.

For best results using shu uemura cleansing oil, follow these easy steps:
can be used on only dry face.  

Step 1: use 3-4 pumps of cleansing oil on dry hands.
Step 2: spread gently and thoroughly over dry face.
Step 3:  add a few drops of lukewarm water to face to emulsify. (oil will turn milky white)
Step 4: rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.

My Verdict:

Initially, I felt that it is quite costly at S$55 for 125ml. But after using, skin does not feel dry. It feels soft & clear, All my make-up is gone by the emulsifying stage. Even the mascara is removed. No need to use a separate eye make-up remover. For me, 1-2 pumps is sufficient to remove all my make-up. It is worth the price.

Will I continue to use it? Yes! Infact, I will buy the bigger bottle next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment